As well as advising clients on what should be done, Angus Management is experienced in creating shareholder value by doing it.
We have implemented innovative financial and operations management functions in a wide variety of industry settings, with large and small, and public and private clients.
Our experience here is broadly based:
- Public, commercial revenues, 4 person specialty ISP
- Private, pre-revenue, 15 person land development company in reorganization
- Private, commercial revenues, 120 employee men's suit manufacturer
- Private, commercial revenues, 30 person emergency services firm
- Public, pre-revenue, 14 person software development firm that relocated from Canada to the US
- Private, pre-revenue, 10 person merchant banking concern pursuing a tropical hardwood timber venture in Papua New Guinea
To date, all such client secondment assignments have been entrusted to our founder Joseph Bowes. He is a skilled businessman, comfortable with boardroom settings and issues and a team player equally at ease with officers and directors, senior and middle management, and with technical, operations and administrative staff.
In these engagements, superior communication and excellence in project planning and management are the key skills to meeting client expectations. These are all proven competencies that we apply in getting the job done.
Let us help you get it right as an integral part of your management team, and in communicating it. Contact
– Client Secondment
Histories – Client Secondment